Phil’s Twitterguide March 7, 2009Posted by Phil Groom in Technology.
Tags: Communication, Social Networking, Twitter
Are you twittering? If not, why not? It’s a superb communication tool: in two words, twitter connects — and if you’d like to follow me on twitter, you’ll find me here: twitter.com/notbovvered
It has its limitations, of course: tweets — twitter updates — can only be 140 characters long; but you’ll be amazed at how much info you can pack into 140 characters when you put your mind to it. It forces you to focus, and I’m lovin’ it.
I’m lovin’ finding out about it too so here goes with some of my favourite links and resources so far. I’ll add more from time to time as I twitter along — feel free to make your own suggestions either via twitter or in the comments here. Now, what are you waiting for? Get twittering!
Most recent first…
- How to twitter, ClaireOT, 19/3/2012
- Twitter: The Compleat Twit, Bishop Alan Wilson, 17/02/2009
- Is Twitter Twaddle? Bishop Alan Wilson, 05/01/2009
- Twitter FAQ: RT,HT, OH etc, Brent Ozar, 18/08/2008
- Beginner’s Guide to Twitter, Michael Hyatt, 19/05/2008
- 12 Reasons to Start Twittering, Michael Hyatt, 04/05/2008
- Introduction to Twitter Hashtags, Wild Apricot, 11/03/2008